The easiest Airfryer french fries (frozen fries) that will be ready in just 20 mins! If you've been searching for an Air fryer french fries recipe, look no further - this recipe is easy and tasty too!
Make it in your Ninja Foodi Grill or any air fryer too!
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS
- Using an air fryer has been proven to be healthier compared to deep frying. Enjoy your favorite fried snacks with less calories and zero worries!
- Other than making meals scrumptious, avocado oil also has health benefits. It’s proven to reduce cholesterol and improve heart health!
- Air frying adds an extra crisp you wouldn’t find with deep frying. With only one push of a button, make your fries extra crispy! No need to shield yourself from hot oil, if you know what I mean.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A bag of frozen french fries: There are so many potato cuts available in the market - straight cut, thick cut, crinkle cut, you name it! Which kind to pick is entirely up to you!
- Avocado oil: If you’re health conscious, the best oil to fry foods with is avocado oil.
- Kosher salt to taste: I use this for everything! Kosher salt has the perfect crystal size to draw moisture from food (i.e. crispy fries!)
- Seasoning to taste (optional)
- Turn on Ninja Foodi Grill to Air Crisp mode at 390 degrees.
- Bring out your fries from the freezer and throw them in the air fryer basket.
- Spray down fries with Avocado oil. Make sure to spray evenly to get that uniform crisp all over the fries.
- Season fries with salt and any spice you like to taste. Don’t hesitate to be creative with this step! Make the fries your own.
- Air Crisp for 20 mins and stir every 5 mins.
- Can I cook frozen fries in an air fryer?
Yes! Cooking frozen fries in an air fryer is a more convenient and healthier alternative to deep frying.
- How do you cook frozen french fries in a Ninja Foodi Grill?
Grab your Ninja Foodi Grill and bag of fries. Put the fries in the basket, spray oil and season the fries, set the Ninja Foodi Grill to Air Crisp mode at 390 degrees for 20 minutes.
- How long do I cook frozen fries in the Ninja Foodi Grill?
Around 20 minutes! Could be shorter or longer, depending on how crispy I want my fries to be. Be sure to stir the fries every 5 minutes to fry them evenly.
- How do you air fry in a Ninja Foodi Grill?
With only one push of a button, you can turn your Ninja Foodi Grill into an air fryer! Look for the button that says “Air Crisp,” press it, and set the temperature and time.
- The Ninja Food Grill is an all-in-one appliance. It can grill, air crisp, bake, roast, and dehydrate. It comes with all the accessories you’d need for each function. Make sure to use the Crisper Basket when air frying your fries!
- How you place your fries in the basket also matters! Be sure to leave some space for air to pass through. You might also want to toss the fries from time to time to get the heat all over the fries evenly.
- They say the key to the perfect french fries is frying them twice. You can also do that with the Ninja Foodi Grill! Air fry your fries at a lower temperature and for a shorter period of time. Add your spices and seasoning. Set the air fryer to the temperature and time as indicated in the recipe.
- The classic drink to pair with your french fries is champagne, as it complements the salty and carb-heavy french fries really well. The bright acidity cuts through any fried food, your french fries being no exemption.
- You can eat french fries with almost anything. It’s the perfect side dish! It goes well with grilled beef burgers, barbecued pork, stir-fried beef, breaded fish, roasted chicken, and any other main course meal you could think of.
- There are a lot of dipping sauces to choose from: the classic tomato ketchup, ranch dressing, cheese sauce, mayonnaise, guacamole, mustard, salsa, beef and cheese. It’s entirely up to you.
- If you’re up for a challenge, season your french fries with chili powder! Before turning on the Ninja Foodi Grill, sprinkle some chili powder on your fries. Spread them evenly. Make sure to grab a glass of ice cold water (or milk, if you have low tolerance for spicy food).
- Mix french fries with your veggies! Salty and crispy french fries work well with a bowl of salad. Make your salad a little bit more exciting!
- Can’t get enough cheese? Add cheddar! After frying, top the french fries with some cheddar. You could even send it back to the air fryer to melt the cheese on top of the fries!
- If you have some minced meat or bacon bits in the freezer, thaw them out. Cook it with the Ninja Foodi Grill and add them to your dipping sauce of choice!
- You can also top your fries with cooked ground beef (which is seasoned with burrito or taco seasoning) and drizzle some cheese sauce!
Ninja Foodi French Fries (Frozen)
- Ninja Foodi Grill or Air Fryer
- 1 bag frozen french fries
- Oil (Avocado or Olive)
- Kosher salt to taste
- seasoning to taste (optional)
- 1. Turn on Ninja Foodi Grill to Air Crisp mode at 390 degrees.
- 2. Bring out your fries from the freezer and throw them in the air fryer basket.
- 3. Spray down fries with Avocado oil. Make sure to spray evenly to get that uniform crisp all over the fries.
- 4. Season fries with salt and any spice you like to taste. Don’t hesitate to be creative with this step! Make the fries your own.
- 5. Air Crisp for 20 mins and stir every 5 mins.
Leave a Reply